Microsoft hasn’t ported a facilities from Windows 10 PC to Windows 10 Mobile. One of a blank underline is appx installer. It is utterly easy to sideload apps in PCs while to sideload apps in Windows 10 Mobile, a users are contingent on Windows Device Portal or a dangerous record explorer.
To overcome this issue, a developer Colinkiama has combined a new UWP app that lets we fast sideload apps to Windows 10 Mobile. You will, however, need to sideload a ‘Package Installer’ to your phone as a app is not accessible on a Windows Store.
Once sideloaded, Package Installer is really easy to use. You’ll need to name a appx and a app will implement a appx within a few seconds (it depends on a app size). Here’s how we can use a Package Installer.
Sideload apps to Windows 10 Mobile
- Download Package Installer from here.
- Extract a zip file.
- Sideload a dependencies one by one, use a phone’s in-built File Explorer.
- Sideload Package Installer appx as well.
- If we don’t know how to sideload apps regulating File Explorer, we can learn a process here.
- After a app is installed, open Package Installer.
- Follow a onscreen instructions and it will be means to implement a appx files.
It goes though observant that Package Installer is a best approach to sideload apps to Windows 10 Mobile. Unfortunately, a app is not accessible for download on a Windows Store though could be after published.