BURBANK, CALIF.—ABC Owned Stations Group is enhancing a news app with some-more strong video offerings and giving users a aloft grade of customization and control.
“This is a boldest modernise to date, designed and modernized for a mobile news consumer,” pronounced Wendy McMahon, president, ABC Owned TV Stations Group, in a press recover released currently announcing a enhancements.
Disney | ABC Television Group announced on Dec. 6 McMahon’s appointment as boss of a owned TV hire group. Prior to her promotion, McMahon was SVP Digital for a ABC Owned Stations Group.
Updated app facilities include:
· My News: Allowing users to name topics and locations of interest;
· Personalized alerts: An opt-in enabling users to accept alerts on their comparison topics and locations;
· Watch disdainful live video streams;
· Top news: The biggest stories of a day and violation news autoplay on opening a app;
· Explore: Enabling deeper dives into topics;
· Weather: Breaking and ongoing coverage of continue conditions.
ABC Owned TV Stations embody WABC-TV, New York City; KABC-TV, Los Angeles; WLS-TV, Chicago; WPVI-TV Philadelphia; KGO-TV, San Francisco; KTRK-TV, Houston; WTVD-TV, Raleigh-Durham, N.C.; and KFSN-TV, Fresno, Calif.