2017 has been arguably a best year for video games this decade. No matter that console we own, there were tons of good first-party and third-party games rising each month, from Horizon Zero Dawn and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of a Wild during a commencement of a year to Cuphead and Destiny 2 during a finish of a year.
With all a good games value personification this year, we competence be deliberation holding a thrust and picking adult a second (or even a third) diversion console. Or maybe you’re finally going to buy your initial diversion console of this generation. Well, now is a ideal time to do so, since there are some torpedo Black Friday deals on video diversion hardware.
There are large console deals opposite a internet from all a common suspects, yet rather than list them all, we’ve motionless to turn adult a 10 best deals we could find. Whether you’re in a marketplace for a PS4, Xbox One, 2DS or any of a many renouned VR headsets, you’re certain to find something in a list below. It’s value observant that a immeasurable infancy of these deals won’t be active until Black Friday though, so bookmark them for a time being:
- PlayStation 4 Pro (1 TB): $349.99 ($50 off)
- PlayStation 4 (1 TB) w/ $50 present card: $199.99 ($100 off)
- Xbox One S (500 GB): $189.99 ($90 off)
- Xbox One S (500 GB) Starter Bundle w/ 3 giveaway games: $249.99 ($30 off)
- PlayStation VR Headset: $199.99 ($100 off)
- PlayStation VR Gran Turismo Sport Bundle: $299.99 ($100 off)
- PlayStation VR Skyrim VR Bundle: $349.99 ($100 off)
- Oculus Rift + Touch Headset Bundle: $349.00 ($150 off)
- HTC Vive w/ giveaway Deluxe Audio Strap, Fallout 4 VR: $599.99 ($160 off)
- Nintendo 2DS Link Green Edition: $79.99 (new model)
We’ll have copiousness some-more Black Friday and Cyber Monday calm in a entrance days, so be certain to keep a browser add-on parked on the Black Friday 2017 hub. We’ve lonesome dozens of tradesman sales events that have possibly already begun or are about to begin, so conduct over there and make certain we don’t skip anything.