The Dalai Lama has launched a mobile app for supporters to stay adult to date with his travels and teachings.
The banished Tibetan devout leader, 82, already has a Twitter comment with some-more than 16 million followers.
His giveaway app, now usually accessible on iPhone, will reason news, videos, photos and information.
In 2013 a Roman Catholic Church launched a Pope App, that followed the Confession app where users could keep lane of their sins.
And other eremite apps have sprung up, permitting leaders to keep in hold with congregations and assisting people find food that conforms to their eremite mandate while travelling.
- Tech desirous by faith booms in Africa
The Dalai Lama’s app, simply patrician Dalai Lama, does not have adequate ratings nonetheless for a points scoring on a app store.
The Dalai Lama
- His name is Tenzin Gyatso
- Born in Tibet, he has been in outcast for 6 decades given Chinese authorities suppressed a Tibetan uprising
- A Buddhist, he is recognized as one of a world’s heading eremite total and consistently preaches non-violence and toleration for other faiths
- He advocates self-rule for Tibet within China though is regarded by Chinese authorities as a “splittist”
- In 1989 he won a Nobel Peace Prize
Whether technology’s outcome is good or bad depends on a user. It’s critical that we shouldn’t be slaves to technology; it should assistance us.
— Dalai Lama (@DalaiLama) March 11, 2016