The Google Play Store gets updated on a sincerely visit basement that is good news. The not so good news is that it can take weeks, or for some people even longer, to get a latest iteration. The simple functionality never changes so being stranded on an comparison chronicle isn’t all that bad. However, we know a titillate to wish a latest and biggest Google Play Store on your device. Looking to download Google Play Store on your device? Here’s how.
Step 1: Check your stream version
The initial thing you’ll wish to do is see that chronicle we have so we make certain we download Google Play Store’s latest version.
This can be finished as follows:
- Open your Google Play Store app.
- Open a settings.
- At a bottom you’ll see build number. That is a version.
At a time of this writing. The latest chronicle is Play Store 8.0.23. Keep in mind before attempting to refurbish that we are certain your chronicle of Android is concordant with a latest store version, yet this shouldn’t unequivocally be a problem unless we are rocking a super ancient chronicle of Android like Gingerbread — that in that case, time to reinstate that phone!
Step 2: Download Google Play Store around an APK
It’s a flattering self-explanatory step. The Google Play Store comes in APK format like any other Android app. Here are some tips for this step:
- Only download Google Play Store APKs from devoted sources (the large Android blogs, tech blogs, devoted people on amicable media, etc). If we download from strange sources afterwards they might have tampered with a APK that is bad news. You’ll wish an APK that is signed by Google and many devoted websites will customarily upload a duplicate that hasn’t been tampered with.
- You can download it on your device or your computer. Make certain we send a APK to your device to somewhere you’ll remember if we downloaded it on your computer.
At a time of this writing, we can download Google Play Store with a latest chronicle (8.x) right here.
Step 3: Enable Unknown Sources in a settings
The Unknown Sources environment has been a partial of Android for ages. When disabled, it prevents users (and other apps) from installing applications from anywhere aside from a Google Play Store. It’s a confidence measure that is in place by default and you’ll have to capacitate a environment in sequence to implement an APK.
- Enter your device settings.
- Go to “Security”.
- Find a Unknown Sources choice and check a box. A warning will cocktail adult that we should totally read. Once done, strike “OK” and this will capacitate we to implement APKs from Unknown Sources.
If Unknown Sources isn’t in a Security settings, try anticipating it in a Privacy settings or Application (Apps) settings.
Step 4: Use a record manager and implement a Google Play Store
Now that we’re all set to go it’s time to implement this thing. Use your favorite record browser. For those who might not have one, we suggest ES File Explorer.
- Open your record browser and navigate to wherever we downloaded a Google Play Store APK. If we downloaded it on your device afterwards it will be on your SD label in a Downloads folder.
- Once we find a APK, click on it. There might be a box that pops adult depending on a apps we have commissioned on your device seeking that app we wish to use. If this is a case, click “Package Installer”.
- On a subsequent screen, review over any accede changes (there customarily aren’t any) and afterwards click install. When it’s finished, a latest Google Play Store will be commissioned on your device.
Hey we did it! Wait, there is still one some-more step!
Step 5: Disable Unknown Sources
Leaving a Unknown Sources box checked is a vital confidence hole that can means problems down a road. The best approach to keep yourself protected is to go behind and spin that off!
- Go behind into your device settings.
- Go behind into a Security settings, Privacy settings, or Application settings (wherever we found it final time).
- Uncheck a box. This will forestall all (except a Play Store) from installing apps. You can always re-check a box after if we need to do this again.
That’s all she wrote, folks!
You now know how to download Google Play Store to safeguard we have a latest version. This routine will work on roughly any Android device though there might be slight variances depending on your Android chronicle and OEM. Do keep in mind that this will not work on Amazon Kindle Fire devices. That’s an wholly opposite routine that might also need we to base your device. If we have any additional issues, conduct to the forum QA section and we might be means to assistance we there.