Windows 10 Mobile is now strictly dead, and Microsoft has switched a courtesy to Android and iPhone, releasing a flourishing series of apps for those handling systems.
You can now also couple your Android device or iPhone to any PC regulating Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, that will concede we to start a charge on your phone, and afterwards continue it on your PC. Here’s what we need to do.
- How to download Windows 10 Fall Creators Update and emanate your possess designation USB peep expostulate or DVD
- How to ascent your PC to a Windows 10 Fall Creators Update now
- Everything new and softened in a Windows 10 Fall Creators Update [changelog]
- Free adult 30GB of tough expostulate space in Windows 10 by cleaning adult after a Fall Creators Update
- How to rollback and uninstall Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
On your PC, open Settings and click on Phone. Click a Add a phone option. In a window that opens, enter your nation formula and phone series and click Send.
A couple to a Continue on PC app will be sent to your phone around SMS. Tap this and afterwards implement a app from Google Play or a Apple App Store, depending on your device.
Once installed, open a new app and crack by a beam to regulating a service. You can afterwards try it out by promulgation a web page by your phone’s built-in pity underline (you might need to go into a More entrance to supplement Continue on PC as a pity option).
You will afterwards need to pointer into a same Microsoft comment that we use on your Windows device. The app will hunt for your PC. When it finds it, we can select to send a page to it by drumming on a PC name, or Continue Later. With a latter option, a couple will be sent to a Action Center on Windows, and we can open it there during your convenience.