We are gratified to betray a totally redesigned New York Times app for your iPad. To get a new version, go to a App Store and download it. Tap here and afterwards strike a “GET” button.
The new app features:
• Better performance, larger fortitude and some-more fit downloads
• A improved orderly and some-more sharp-witted Top Stories home shade that showcases a full abyss of Times reporting, including views from a Opinion writers and trending stories
• A cleaner essay knowledge with bigger photos, 360 videos, and some-more graphics
• Links during a bottom of articles to associated coverage so we can dive low into subjects that seductiveness you
• Sections are some-more visual. Swipe left to right to get from territory to section
We have also recorded renouned facilities such as violation news notifications, offline reading and an easy-to-navigate territory list.
How do we download it?
Delete a existent NYTimes app from your iPad. Tap here and afterwards strike a “GET” button. You will automatically be sealed in if we were logged in on a prior app. If not, we can record in by navigating to settings.
What happens to a aged app?
The aged app will eventually be decommissioned, and we will be seeking all a readers to change to a new app.
Why do we have to download another app?
The new app is what Apple refers to as a “universal” focus – definition we will now say a singular package of formula for all iOS devices. This will concede a group to boat facilities and residence bug reports some-more fast for iPad and iPhone users.
What if we have some-more questions?
We are fervent to hear your feedback and answer your questions. Please write to us during email@example.com.
Continue reading a categorical story