If you’re not celebrating Festival of Sleep Day by sleeping all day today, we’ve got a small transport of new games that have been expelled given a iTunes solidify ran out on a 27th. It’s still a brief week for us in a US (and many of a world?) with New Years Day on Monday, so diversion releases have been a small strange. Hopefully things bobbin behind adult to a same strenuous Wednesdays we’re used to soon. Antihero [$4.99] is substantially a biggest diversion recover this week, and we’ve already got a examination up, so be certain to check that out.
Here’s a latest games to be posted to a forums following iTunes Connect thawing out on a 27th!
- Antihero (by Versus Evil)
- Augmented AR Jungle Adventure (by Game Scorpion Inc.)
- Blobout (by KIDE)
- Cocky Boxer (By Icuzo LLC)
- Crush Escape (by ZPLAY)
- Desert of Vice (By Karolis Dikcius)
- Duper Bros! (by Konstantinos Papadakis)
- Earth Conquest Z (By KyungHun Kang)
- Final Heroes (by X.D. Global)
- Godzill.io (by Jelly Button Games)
- Hardest Castle Run (by Redro games)
- Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes (by Teresa Dymek)
- Planetarium 2 – Zen Odyssey (By Ghulam Jewel)
- PolyMath – Polygon math diversion (by Geert Verschueren)
- Realm Battle: Rival Kingdoms (By Giang Tran)
- Shurado (by GANBARION Co., Ltd.)
- Space Golf Asteroids (by Astrologic)
- Speedy Skater (by Dhan Games)
- Tiny Ruler (by Mpeople)
- Z-End (by Plug In Digital)
- Zone Clash (by FABUDEA Inc.)
I’m not certain how super required it is to do a full roundup after this evening, unless some some-more surprises come along… So we’ll see how a day plays out.