This issue, we tackle a biggest diversion on PC right now: a clearly unstoppable PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. Chris Livingston visited Bluehole’s South Korean studio to find out a story behind a conflict royale shooter’s startling success. We also get disdainful entrance to a arriving dried map and new vaulting mechanics. You’ll find it all in this month’s large 8 page cover feature.
Elsewhere, Fraser Brown sum a story of Civilization—talking to each lead engineer of a noble 4X series’ 6 categorical games. It’s a fascinating demeanour during a expansion of an fast classic. Also, Andy talks to journey diversion designers about a destiny of a indicate ‘n’ click, and we put gamepads to a exam in a hardware roundup. All that, and this month’s giveaway gift: an Onslaught skin for Paladins: Champions of a Realm beefcake Fernando.
Issue 311 is on shelves now and accessible on all your digital inclination from Google Play, a App Store and Zinio. You can also sequence approach from My Favourite Magazines or purchase a subscription to save yourself some cash, accept monthly deliveries and suffer a disdainful subscriber covers. Here’s this month’s:
This month we…
- Get disdainful hands-on with PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ new map
- Chart a story of a Civilization series
- Ask diversion designers about a destiny of journey games
- Use an Empire At War mod to reason a ultimate Star Wars vs Star Trek showdown
- Revisit Arkane’s Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
- Round-up a best gamepads we can buy today
- Exclusively exhibit Petroglyph’s new RTS, Forged Battalion
- Review Total War: Warhammer II, Divinity: Original Sin 2, and more…
Until subsequent month!