It’s that time of year again where we turn adult a absolutely, positively, empirically-tested, decisive list of The Top 100 PC Games. Spread opposite a whopping 27 pages, a tellurian organisation has fabricated to arrange and share a best of a best we can play right now. But a doubt is: do we have a new array one? Find out within.
Elsewhere inside, Chris reports behind from his disdainful hands-on time with chronicle 3.0 of Star Citizen’s Alpha, while Andy takes an in-depth demeanour during XCOM 2’s game-changing War of a Chosen expansion. Samuel jumps into Assassin’s Creed Origins, a soothing reset of a open universe series, while Steven Messner takes Final Fantasy 14’s Stormblood appendage for a whirl.
Fancy some additional reading this month? Of march we do, and we’ve got we lonesome with a 52-page Blizzard special supplement—a jubilee of a studio’s past, benefaction and future.
Previews this month embody Tropico 5, Metal Gear Survive, Crackdown 3 and most more; and an additional present by approach of a giveaway pet for Runescape should see we right.
Issue 308 is on shelves now and accessible on all your digital inclination from , a and (they might be delayed to update—look for a red-eyed visitor on a front). You can also sequence approach from or to save yourself some cash, accept monthly deliveries and suffer a disdainful subscriber covers. Check out this month’s beauty:
- The Top 100 PC games we can play right now.
- Andy takes an in-depth demeanour during XCOM 2: War of a Chosen.
- Chris gets an disdainful hands-on with chronicle 3.0 of Star Citizen’s alpha.
- Steven Messner rates FF14’s Stormblood expansion.
- Our 52-page Blizzard special supplement.
- Caveblazers, Rising Storm 2: Vietnam, Get Even and some-more reviewed.
- Assassin’s Creed Origins, Metal Gear Survive, Crackdown 3 and some-more previewed.
- Our keyboard organisation test.
- And most more!