Last year when we went over a tip stories, we found that Pokemon Go [Free] had generated so most trade we had to put all a Pokemon stories into their possess difficulty only to concede other games to get on a charts. 2017 didn’t unequivocally have a mobile diversion that strike a same turn of interest, though pointless Pokemon stories still achieved unequivocally well. Unsurprisingly, Supercell games and other giveaway to play mega-hits generated loads of trade and we’re still wondering what in a universe they’re going to do with Brawl Stars. Now that Arena of Valor [Free] is out in North America, I’m extraordinary if it sees anywhere nearby a seductiveness here as it has in other regions. If zero else, we adore a game, so you’ll see a lot of coverage from me as we follow along with a AoV scene.
- Heracross and Corsola Are a New Region Exclusive Johto Pokemon in ‘Pokemon GO’
- ‘Brawl Stars’ Android Version Not Coming Any Time Soon – Blame a Servers
- Gameloft Reveals Tons of ‘Modern Combat Versus’ Details, Soft-Launch Coming Soon
- PSA: Android ‘Brawl Stars’ APK Download Links are All Scams
- ‘Injustice 2’ Soft-Launches in a Philippines App Store
- ‘Clash of Clans’ Teasing Big Upcoming Update With a Short About a Boat
- ‘Brawl Stars’ Has Soft Launched on a Canadian App Store, Android Version Coming Soon?
- ‘Fire Emblem Heroes’ Starting to Release Worldwide in Staggered Rollout
- Get 3,700 Dust and 10 Gold Cards for Free by Taking Advantage of a ‘Hearthstone’ Year of a Mammoth Dust Refund
- ‘Clash Royale’ 1.9 Update Adds New 2v2 Modes, Mega Knight, Flying Machine, More Deck Slots, and More
Reviews / Previews
- ‘Brawl Stars’ First Impressions – Move Over, ‘Clash Royale’
- ‘Sid Meier’s Civilization VI’ for iPad Review – Wow, Just Wow
- ‘Lineage II: Revolution’ Review – A Fascinating Exploration of What Actually Constitutes Gameplay in an MMORPG
- ‘Trailer Park Boys: Greasy Money’ Review: Pushing a Theoretical Limits of Fan Service
- ‘Death Road to Canada’ Review – A Dog, Anime Magical Girl, and A Farting Man Enter a Bar…
- ‘Iron Marines’ Review – ‘StarCraft’ for Mobile
- ‘Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times’ Review: Outstanding Follow Up to One of a Best Tactical Combat Games Ever
- ‘Planescape: Torment’ Review – What Can Change a Nature of an App?
- ‘Dandy Dungeon’ Review – Fine and Dandy
- ‘The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth’ Review – Good Things Come to Those Who Wait
- ‘Rules of Survival’ Guide – How to Constantly Win in This ‘PUBG’-Like Battle Royale Without Hacks or Cheats
- ‘South Park: Phone Destroyer’ Guide: How to Win Without Spending Real Money
- ‘Builder Base’ Tips and Guide for ‘Clash of Clans’ Latest Update
- ‘Injustice 2’ Guide – Tips on Energy Usage and Upgrading Heroes when Offline
- ‘Reigns: Her Majesty’ Walkthrough Cheat Guide – How to Get All a Endings
- ‘Animal Crossing Pocket Camp’ Beginner’s Guide: Free Leaf Tickets, Getting K.K. Slider, Choosing a Personal Style and More
- ‘Star Wars: Force Arena’ Guide – Tips and Tricks for Winning Battles
- ‘Bit City’ Guide – How to Maximize Your Earning Potential
- ‘Fire Emblem Heroes’ Guide – Tips and Tricks for Nintendo’s Latest Mobile Game
- ‘War Wings’ Guide – Tips for Combat and Research
I can’t wait to see what ends adult popping in these lists subsequent year. Something tells me, it’ll be a lot of large giveaway to play stuff… Although, Civilization VI [Free (HD)] as one of a tip reviews for a whole year is flattering inspiring, deliberation that game’s $60 cost tag. It’d be unequivocally good to see some-more of that in 2018.