Even but a browser, anyone with a mechanism can use WhatsApp on a desktop. For Apple devices, users can download it by a Apple App Store, while Windows PC users can do it around a couple https://www.whatsapp.com/download on a browser. However, we can usually implement WhatsApp if your mechanism is using possibly Windows 8+ or Mac OS X 10.9+. On a other hand, other handling systems can use WhatsApp around this couple https://web.whatsapp.com.
Download and Install WhatsApp for PC
- From your browser, we need to revisit a download page to acquire a .exe file, that can be finished around this link: https://www.whatsapp.com/download.
- After downloading a file, we can now open a WhatsApp.exe record so that we can implement WhatsApp on your PC.
- After installation, we can automatically launch WhatsApp on a PC and start scanning a QR formula to be means to record in.
Download and Install WhatsApp for Mac
- You need to navigate to a download page https://www.whatsapp.com/download in sequence get a .zip record by clicking on a download button.
- After downloading a file, we can now open a .zip record to be means to govern a WhatsApp application.
- When we implement for a initial time, it will prompt we to establish where we wish to supplement a WhatsApp application, that includes a desktop wharf and Applications folder.
- After installation, we can now launch WhatsApp on a Mac and record in by scanning a QR code.
Scanning a QR Code
For Android devices, simply go to a Chats shade afterwards go to Menu WhatsApp Web. However, for iPhone 8.1+, we have to go to Settings WhatsApp Web. For Windows Phone 8.0 though, only go to a Chats shade afterwards a Menu WhatsApp Web.
For Mac users, we can download and implement WhatsApp around a App Store. Nevertheless, Linux-based systems and ARM processors are not upheld by this app for now.