A new Insider Preview build for PC and Mobile is bringing some-more enhancements and bug fixes on a lead adult to RTM!
Microsoft is rolling out Insider Preview builds on PC and Mobile for users in a Fast ring today, featuring for a many partial some-more underneath a hood bug fixes and improvements on a lead adult to release. Today’s builds are 16288 for PC and 15250 for Mobile.
What’s new for PC?
This build includes no new features.
- We bound an emanate ensuing in a Facebook Messenger app unwell to accept a enter pivotal when promulgation messaging in new flights.
- We bound an emanate where a “New” content displayed underneath a names of newly commissioned apps in Start wouldn’t go divided after rising a app.
- We bound an emanate where regulating a letters in Start to burst to opposite locations in a alphabet wasn’t consistently operative in a final few flights.
- We bound an emanate where internal app hunt in Cortana unsuccessful to lapse a approaching app if a user form office contained non-ASCII characters.
- We bound an emanate where dire WIN + X would infrequently not uncover a accelerator pivotal underlines.
- We bound an emanate where when a People symbol was benefaction in taskbar, and toast-only banners (for instance from Outlook 2016) were sent, a Action Center badge opposite would spin inaccurate.
- We bound a bug from new flights where on transparent you’d be bombarded with any notifications that occurred while your PC was locked. If you’d like to examination notifications perceived while your PC was locked, they can be found in a Action Center
- We bound an emanate where dire undo when regulating a full hold keyboard blueprint in UWP apps would submit a duration rather than deletion a character.
- We bound an emanate where a Pinyin IME’s emoji picker wouldn’t bucket in new flights.
- We bound a inscription mode emanate where rising a hold keyboard in UWP apps competence infrequently take mixed taps on a revise margin before a keyboard would come up.
- We bound an emanate where when regulating a Chinese (Simplified) scratch row InputPersonalization.exe could get into a state where it would suddenly have a ceaselessly high CPU usage.
- We bound an emanate with a scratch row where a “123” and Emoji symbol didn’t work when a device was in mural orientation.
- We bound an emanate ensuing in not being means to spin on a Japanese IME after a concentration was changed from a UWP (like Sticky Notes) to another app and back.
- We bound an emanate ensuing in a stumble when selecting prolonged strings in certain singular line editable content boxes (for instance when fixing favorites in Microsoft Edge).
- We bound an emanate ensuing in not being means to form content around a hold keyboard into Internet Explorer when regulating a Japanese, Chinese, or Korean keyboards.
- We bound an emanate where a Dayi and Array IMEs couldn’t submit Chinese characters in certain apps in new flights when regulating a hold keyboard.
Microsoft Edge Improvements
- We bound an emanate where a add-on preview for PDFs was only black with dual white stripes.
- We bound an emanate where a initial time we used Ctrl + F in a add-on a hunt box wouldn’t get focus. We also bound an emanate where after clicking a Find on Page content box we competence not be means to form in a residence bar.
- We bound an emanate where infrequently a Hub would seem to open twice when we clicked a icon.
- We bound an emanate where typing a web residence into a residence bar from a New Tab and Start Page and would infrequently transparent a content and not outcome in any page navigation.
- We bound an emanate where Ctrl + Click on a integrate in a PDF wouldn’t open a integrate in a new tab.
- We bound an emanate where “Open with before pages” wouldn’t redeem tabs if a tabs had been dragged between frames before to shutting Microsoft Edge.
- We bound an emanate that could outcome in uploads unwell on some sites, such as Behance.net.
- We bound an emanate where website tooltips could finish adult displaying behind a Microsoft Edge window after opening a integrate in new add-on in a background.
- We bound an emanate ensuing copy/paste and a imitation dialog not operative for those regulating a updated Youtube.com website design.
- We’ve updated editable fields in PDFs to now have a pointed tone to assistance prove that they’re editable.
- We bound an emanate ensuing in PDFs potentially digest vacant after panning down a few pages and behind up.
- We bound an emanate from new flights where Alt + D wouldn’t move submit concentration to a residence bar when certain keyboards were active.
- We bound an emanate ensuing in Ghost Recon: Wildlands not starting in new flights given a Easy anti-cheat member wouldn’t load.
- We bound an emanate ensuing in Mod Organizer no longer bucket mods into Skyrim in new flights.
- We bound a emanate where USBhub.sys was causing extemporaneous reboots due to bugchecks (GSOD).
- We bound an emanate where your PC competence not go to nap automatically after remoting into it and signing out of a remote session.
Other fixes and improvements
- We bound an emanate where Settings could pile-up if a Bluetooth device was incited off while a Bluetooth settings page was open.
- We bound an emanate from new flights ensuing in some Insiders experiencing an emanate where Store apps would start to destroy to activate after being launched a few times.
- We bound an emanate where if a close shade slideshow was set to a OneDrive folder containing offline-only images, these cinema would all be downloaded to a PC while a PC was sealed (going by any picture). These cinema will now be skipped.
- If you’ve encountered an emanate where Spotlight appears stranded on a sold image, we’ve combined proof such that it should now reset after during many 7 days.
What’s new for Mobile?
Two cause Authentication: We are vehement to announce that we’ve introduced a dual cause authentication transparent resource for Windows 10 Mobile. With dual cause unlock, an craving can make an additional confidence covering to their supportive information around an MDM policy. Once dual cause transparent is enabled, a phone user will have to enter a numeric pin followed by an enterprise-defined cause to transparent a phone.
AppLocker Improvements: A series of business have supposing feedback on a warning prompts for apps that are blocked by craving policies. We’ve softened a UX and updated a MDM SyncML scripts compared with a policies. Application restrictions can be configured by possibly a ApplicationManagement CSP or AppLocker CSP.
Lots of trustworthiness improvements for VPN connectivity in Windows 10 Mobile.
- IKEv2 Sleep and Power Enhancements.
- VPN completes all tentative actions before nap and disconnects.
- Automatic reconnection on resume.
- Force tunneled improvements for UWP platform.
- Proxy improvements for UWP VPN profile.
Enabling MMS use when VPN is connected.
We bound a retrogression that was introduced in build 15245 where a fingerprint reader on a HP Elite X3 did not spin on a screen. You indispensable to spin on a shade before we could use Windows Hello.
- We bound some issues where a Maps app navigation would start navigating a track and after behaving a reroute, would benefaction a list of probable routes instead of adjusting to a stream route.
- We also softened map-matching quite for routes regulating ferries.
- We bound an emanate where an app regulating a routing engine (e.g. Maps) would timeout on providing a track if dangling for some-more than 30 seconds.
- We bound an emanate where tiles on a Start shade would spasmodic be blank.
- We bound an emanate where a VPN form that was combined around a VPN Management API would always be a dial-up profile.
- We bound an emanate with a MDM process used to control Build Flighting by Mobile Enterprise.
- We bound a integrate of navigation issues when changing from highway to highway (occasionally, signposts were copied from a strange highway to a end highway) and highway to non-highway (erroneous instruction to “enter highway”).
- We bound a singular emanate where a user’s call story was shown as hurtful after an upgrade.
As always, we can check out a full changelog during a central Windows Blog.