A new Insider Preview build for Mobile comes make-up new emoji that compare Windows 10 on PC.
Microsoft is currently rolling out a code new Insider Preview build for Windows 10 Mobile that’s make-up a few new changes that are value observant for once. Today’s build is 15240, and includes new emoji 5.0 that were introduced on a PC Insider builds chronicle progressing this year.
Microsoft says accessibility of this build will be staggered for Insiders in a Fast ring. So if we don’t see it only yet, be patient.
What’s new for Mobile?
- Emoji 5.0: Just like we did on PC, we have combined support for a latest Unicode updates – including new snacks, actions, dinosaurs, and even anticipation characters like genies, fairies and zombies – to Windows 10 Mobile in this build. They’re all permitted around both a hold keyboard and a Emoji Panel. We’ve tweaked some of a strange emoji designs formed on your feedback and to urge coherence with how a emoji is displayed on other platforms (while progressing a Windows style).
- Chinese Lunar Calendar: We have perceived questions about ancillary a Chinese Lunar calendar on Windows 10 Mobile. The energy of a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app is that it can run on any Windows-based device. The Calendar UWP app supports a Chinese Lunar calendar on both PC and Mobile.
- We bound a emanate where perplexing to refurbish Windows Store apps saved to your SD label resulted in an 8007000B error. Apps commissioned on SD cards should refurbish but any issue.
- We bound an emanate where there was no idol shown for Windows Update for possibly new notifications or on a settings page underneath Settings System Notifications actions.
Known issues for Mobile
- Occasionally, Narrator speaks phrases in English rather than a selected non-English language.
- There is a problem with a HP Elite X3 with connected docks where a mural course environment is mislaid when a outmost arrangement is away and reconnected. A workaround for this is to reboot a phone after drumming a “OK” symbol instead of disconnecting and reconnecting. This workaround contingency be achieved each time we bond to an outmost arrangement we wish to use with Continuum in mural orientation.
- When installing or updating a Windows Store app, we might see blunder 80070057. As a workaround, we can get a latest app by uninstalling a comparison chronicle of a app from your device and reinstall latest chronicle from Store.
Build 15240 is rolling out now for Insiders in a Fast ring on Windows 10 Mobile. Will we be installing?